We respect the privacy rights of our Users and protect the personal data collected, stored and used in connection with our services ("Service").
- "Personal Data": a person can be identified from those data.
- "Usage Data": data is collected automatically or generated by the use of the Service.
- "Cookies": small text pieces of data stored on your device.
- "User" or "Data Subject": any person who is using our Service.
- "Data Controller": natural or legal person determines and decides the purposes and means of processing Personal Data.v
- "Data Processor" or "Service Providers": any person who processes the data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following different kinds of your Personal Data:
- Contact information (f.e. your name, nick, address and email address)
- Contact data (f.e. content of your message)
- Purchase history such (f.e. orders, dates)
- Automaticly collected data (f.e. IP, operating system, MAC address, browser type)
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions on our Service
We and our third-party Service Providers may use tracking technologies such as cookies. You can manage it by adjusting individual browser settings. If you reject cookies, your ability to use our Service can be limited.
USE & SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your Personal Data for customise our Service, to provide support, to statistical and training purpose, to communicate with you and to give you legal confirmations of our Service.
We do not trasfer your Personal Data to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA, DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
You can edit, correct, update your data and ask for deletion and termination of your account.